Argentina, 100 million years ago: the Earth is shaking, but it's not an earthquake, it's a herbivorous dinosaur as long as four buses and as heavy as six, marching in search of water to drink. China, 70 million years ago: a "quiet" armored herbivorous dinosaur snaps its whip-like tail and knocks into the dust a T-Rex that had the bad idea of attacking it. Not far away, two herbivorous dinosaurs challenge each other in a duel, crossing their meter-long horns like swords. This is the Cretaceous, the golden age of dinosaurs. And these are just three of the many spectacular scenes recreated in the new book created in collaboration with PNSO and dedicated entirely to herbivorous dinosaurs.
Updated with the latest findings, filled with beautiful illustrations and exciting descriptions, diagrams, scientific data and lots of action, here is a book that manages to be educational in the most engaging way!
A thrilling journey between the Jurassic and Cretaceous.
Reasons of interest:
- An exciting chronicle of daily life in the world of dinosaurs, based on the most recent discoveries that show herbivorous reptiles in a new and surprising light.
- High-impact illustrations, which recreate the environment and dynamics of the herbivorous dinosaurs and carnivores they faced.
- Detailed diagrams, diagrams and profiles that clearly show the different species in their internal structure and external appearance.
- Simple, intriguing explanations with scientific content based on data provided by the top paleontology institutes in the world.
- Not just brontosaurs... from the biggest to the most armoured, from the slowest to the fastest, herbivorous dinosaurs presented in their extraordinary variety!
- A book for learning while having fun, full of stimuli for further study.
- Size: 26 × 34.5 cm
- 56 pages
- With 15 window openings
- Open format 96 × 34 cm
- 4 color printing - hardback
- ISBN 9782889354337