This history in images of Harley Davidson recalls the epic story of one of the most famous manufacturers in the world motorcycle industry and the stages that have marked its evolution: a book that will delight fans of the brand and those who want to relive the incredible story of this motorcycle, an icon of our time which has countless enthusiasts all over the world. In 5 double pages with as many pop up reconstructions, detailed sheets analyze the main technical characteristics of some of the historic models of the Milwaukee company, which magically come to life in 3D thanks to the complex and spectacular paper engineering creations of David Hawcock. The innovative cover with window and three-dimensional pop up also shows the evocative reconstruction of a legendary Harley.
Reasons of interest:
- Innovative 3D cover that reproduces one of the most representative models of the Milwaukee company
- Some of the most extraordinary motorcycles that made Harley history beautifully illustrated in 3D!
- Five surprising pop ups to discover all the originality and inventiveness that have made the American brand famous
- Technical data sheets and detailed texts to deepen your knowledge of some of the most legendary motorcycles of all time
- A stimulating book, which will fascinate young and old, dedicated to an exciting chapter in the motorcycle industry
- The ideal product to propose to the bookshops of design and technical science museums
- 26 × 23 cm 12 pages and 6 pop up cover with window and pop up open format 64 x 23 cm horizontal
- 1 window opening of 11 cm
- for each double page 4-colour hardback printing
- ISBN 978 2 88935 054 4