This book consists of 5 double pages with as many pop up reconstructions dedicated to 5 different subjects taken from the work of Leonardo da Vinci and inspired by his research in every area of human knowledge: the art of war, flight, architecture , machines and robotics. Thanks to the complex paper engineering creations created by David Hawcock, some of the most important and visionary ideas of the Italian genius of the Renaissance come to life in 3D, enriched by the artist's original sketches and drawings. Leonardo's works of art and words themselves, accompanied by clear illustrations and rigorous texts, shed new light on the most authentic meaning of some of his incredible and futuristic inventions.
3D cover with reconstruction of a flying machine
Reasons of interest:
- Innovative 3D cover with the evocative reconstruction of a flying machine
- Some of the most amazing inventions of the Italian genius finally illustrated in 3D!
- A series of beautiful pop ups and 3D renderings, to accompany children in the fascinating world of science
- Leonardo's sketches and drawings, accompanied by the artist's words, help to better understand the meaning and value of his futuristic research
- An intelligent and stimulating way to introduce young people to history and science!
- The ideal product to propose to the bookshops of science, art and technical science museums
- Format: 21.5 x 24.6 cm
- Cover with window and 3D pop up
- 5 double pages open with 5 pop ups
- Open format 64 × 24 cm horizontal
- 2 window openings of 11 cm
- For each double page