This book tells what happened "before the history" of humanity, whose roots lie in a past millions of years old.
Going back in time to look at this past allows us to understand the close relationship that binds Man to the natural world. The evidence for the existence of our ancestors comes mainly from fossils and the analysis techniques of modern scientific research, together with the study of great apes, can provide us with many indications on how prehistoric men lived.
We will walk in the dangerous African savannas of 4 million years ago alongside the small australopithecines and we will hunt mammoths in the cold plains of Europe with our distant cousins, the Neanderthals. We will then meet our direct ancestor, the first Homo sapiens, the only human species to have survived to this day, who changed the face of the planet. The videos selected on YouTube, also accessible via QR Code, will accompany us on an unforgettable adventure.
Reasons of interest:
- The beginnings of the human species told simply and clearly!
- Spectacular illustrations created by an artist specialized in reproduction
- Large format plates with scenes that reproduce the habitat and lifestyle of the first men.
- Fossils of humans and animals, stone tools and many unique objects to learn about the material culture of our ancestors.
- QR Code and link to access instructive videos, which help to understand our most remote past.
- Size: 25.8 × 29.6 cm
- 160 pages
- 4 color printing
- ISBN 978 2 88935 334 7