Ysmael, the little fox, has never seen a whale when he boards the ship and meets the Pyquod crew: his greatest aspiration is to take a photograph of the biggest of all, Moby Rick. While he is on an islet to photograph the splendid lantern jellyfish, he hears shouts from the ship: someone has spotted a whale! Ysmael rushes towards the Pyquod... it's really Moby Rick! Will the mighty whale really be as dangerous as the sailors think? And will Ysmael finally manage to immortalize her?
The watercolor illustrations of remarkable pictorial quality, made even more valuable by the book format, will take young readers on an incredible adventure among the seas.
Reasons of interest:
- High-impact watercolor illustrations with bright colors.
- The large format of the volume, with a padded hardcover cover, helps to give prominence to the images.
- Text with large and easily legible characters, to make reading easier even for the little ones.
- Excellent value for money.
- Size: 27 × 36.6 cm
- 32 pages
- 4 color printing
- Hardback with padded cover