Here is a new little friend who joins the polar bear and the panda in this successful series dedicated to nature and the species to be protected. The protagonist of the tale is the symbolic animal of the Himalayan peaks, native to the mountain ranges of Central Asia: the snow leopard (Panthera uncia), a species classified as "vulnerable" by the IUCN, the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, because it is threatened by the destruction of its natural habitat and by the phenomenon of poaching.
Nevoso, a snow leopard cub, lives in the mountains with his family. One day he meets the fearsome fur trappers and is forced to flee. He is scared to death and runs without stopping until evening falls. Finding his way home is a difficult task, but luckily he will meet a kind marmot who, together with his friends from the woods, will help him find his way.
Each animal has a different gift (some wisdom, some resistance, some agility...) and with friendship, patience and courage the characters in the story will all manage to complete the mission together.
The adventures of a snow leopard among perennial forests and glaciers.
Reasons of interest:
- Beautifully illustrated pages and evocative settings: an invitation to travel and discover distant realities and places.
- Tables with perfect harmonies of colors that well represent the enchanted atmospheres in which the story takes place: an invitation to dream!
- The story of a young snow leopard forced to flee from the threat posed by man.
- A book to get in touch with nature and learn to respect it.
- Size: 23.5 × 34.6 CM
- 40 pages
- 4 color printing
- Hardback with dust jacket
- ISBN: 9782889351688