A fascinating journey to discover everything there is to know about the world's fish.
Thanks to this book, children will transform into marine biologists and, ocean after ocean, they will discover the underwater world and the most widespread species of fish and other sea animals, their habits and their lifestyle. They will encounter so many amazing creatures: from the giant squid, mysterious lord of the ocean depths, to the colorful mandarin fish.
Over 290 drawings and 30 large format illustrations, accompanied by simple but informative texts, illustrate the main characteristics of the most important marine species, while accurate reconstructions of the various seabeds reveal to young readers the incredible beauty of submerged vegetation. The videos selected on YouTube, also accessible via QR Code, guide children on an unforgettable underwater adventure, to observe fish in their habitat, as if scuba diving.
Reasons of interest:
- More than 290 illustrations of great visual impact for as many fish and marine animals, accompanied by simple but exhaustive texts.
- Over 30 large format reproductions to deepen your knowledge of the most interesting subjects of the various environments.
- For each marine habitat, a spectacular reconstruction of underwater life, with fish and the typical vegetation of the different seabeds.
- Large introductory section with a general presentation of the topic and focuses dedicated to various specific themes, from the structure of fish to molluscs and cetaceans.
- QR Code and links to videos of all the fish to dive into the underwater world and see all the protagonists up close!
- Size: 26 × 32.9 cm
- 160 pages
- 4 color printing
- ISBN: 9782889352166