With the art of origami, any living form, mechanical thing or inanimate object can be reproduced "in the form of folds", whether they belong to the realm of the abstract or whether, on the contrary, they involve a form of figurative representation: there are no limits to the creativity!
This collection curated by Nick Robinson, one of the greatest living origamists, offers a selection of 20 surprising models from all over the world and designed by some of the most important masters of modern and contemporary origami. Like any original work of art, they vary greatly in style and form, as each embodies an original vision of origami and depicts that particular subject as captured and transposed by the sensibility of a particular artist: from the cute little dog to the colorful dragonfly , from natural to geometric shapes, each subject is developed based on the personal interpretation of its creator. The effort to fold these creations is well rewarded by the variety and originality of the ideas provided in the book.
Reasons of interest:
- A book that will conquer all enthusiasts, with 20 extraordinary origami pieces selected by a famous master.
- An unmissable collection, with models designed by the greatest origamists in the world.
- A very useful introductory section with all the symbols and terminology to help the beginner learn the language of origami.
- Video tutorials, diagrams and detailed instructions for each model.
- Box with 100 sheets of high-quality origami paper in 20 different designs with elegant gold and silver details.
Box set 19 × 26.5 cm containing:
- A 144 page book
- Size: 18 × 25.5 cm
- 4 color printing
- Dutch paperback
- 100 sheets of origami paper in 20 different designs, size 17.8 × 17.8 cm
- ISBN 978 2 88935 427 6