Wonderful flowers in tasteful containers: here is the essence of ikebana, the traditional Japanese art of floral arrangement, which is updated here thanks to the innovative approach of the authors.
In 53 refined compositions, easy to create with flowers and wild or garden plants and everyday materials, all the splendor of nature shines in its various declinations, corresponding to the different periods of the year.
In 4 chapters, one for each season, lots of advice and suggestions for professionals but also for simple enthusiasts, because ikebana is an art within everyone's reach, which does not require particularly elaborate techniques or expensive materials.
Reasons of interest:
- Exclusive compositions designed by renowned Japanese artists
- All the techniques of ikebana and a broad introduction to this art
- World-class images by renowned photographer Noboru Murata
- Compositions for every season and occasion, with detailed instructions, tools, curiosities and new ideas
- The tradition reinterpreted by Japanese specialists, in a sophisticated representation of the modern culture of the Rising Sun
Format: 230 × 284 mm
Number of pages: 144