An illustrated guide for children aged 0 to 109
This practical guide, full of colorful illustrations, wonderful scenarios and curious information, accompanies the reader to discover the world's insects and their habitats. A journey to learn about the most widespread species of insects and their close relatives: spiders, scorpions, millipedes and many others, with their habits and lifestyle.
Over 250 illustrations accompanied by simple but informative texts illustrate the main characteristics of the most important species, depicted in different behaviours, as they hunt, fight, fly; accurate reconstructions of their habitats reveal the incredible beauty of nature. The videos selected on YouTube, also accessible via QR Code, accompany readers on an extraordinary journey to observe insects in their environment. A handy and easy to consult book, thanks to the practical "travel" format.
REASONS OF INTEREST
- Over 250 spectacular illustrations and simple but comprehensive texts, in an easy to consult book!
- Extraordinary large plates illustrate insects in their natural habitat
- For each insect, common name and scientific name, size and origin, as well as a text full of accurate information and curiosities
- In the "records" section all the species with particular primates are reported
- QR Code and links to access exciting videos and discover in detail the lifestyle of many species
- All the secrets of insects, their origin and evolution, behaviors and adaptations
4 COLOR PRINTING
ISBN 978 2 88935 478 8