A mammoth prehistoric animal has returned to our planet! The magnificent Stegosaurus, which lived in the Upper Jurassic, about 155 million years ago, is one of the best-known and most recognizable dinosaurs thanks to its particular shape.
By following the instructions contained in the book, it will be easy to create an extraordinary 3D reproduction 110 centimeters long: by assembling (without the use of glue) the detachable shaped tiles from the 12 A3 cardboard sheets, the fantastic stegosaurus will come to life as if by magic and the children they will have a lot of fun.
A fun and educational creative activity, a fantastic form of play.
Build a giant 3D Stegosaurus.
Reasons of interest:
- A book with wonderful colorful images, the work of an artist specialized in naturalistic illustrations, and many curious facts about the stegosaurus.
- 12 sheets of A3 cardboard with detachable and easy-to-assemble shaped tiles to create a 3D model of the amazing creature.
- The admirable creation of a great master of paper engineering which, once completed, will incredibly resemble the real animal due to the color and structure of the skin, but also the characteristic posture.
- An extraordinary gaming opportunity for adults and children.
Publication date: April 2020 Box set 31.5 × 44 cm
- A 48 page book
- Size: 20 × 25 cm
- 4 color printing
- 12 sheets of mounting cardboard printed in 4 + 4 colours