In a distant kingdom live six mysterious princesses, each with a particular power. One of them, with a changeable mood, rules the weather and natural disasters, but hides a terrible secret: every time the world's children are angry or cry, she loses control and transforms into a menacing fire-breathing dragon. The five sisters then intervene to try to calm her down. When the princess comes to her senses, the world finally finds its harmony... provided, of course, that all the children are good and kind!
A great masterpiece for little readers.
Reasons of interest:
- A prestigious volume, embellished with silver foil printing.
- The ideal gift for children aged 6 and over.
- The story of a magical creature with extraordinary power.
- A story that will take young readers into a world full of suggestions.
- A beautifully illustrated fairy tale, which with the strength of its colorful images will strike the imagination of the little ones, but will also appeal to adults.
- Size: 24.5 × 33.1 cm
- 48 pages
- 4 color print on silver foil
- Hardback with dust jacket