The monkey Nasù is really ugly: he has a very long nose and, what's more, he is small and very mangy. But even being ugly can sometimes have its advantages...
A talking book, a splendid story
Reasons of interest:
- By opening each page, the sound automatically starts, with the narration in words and music
- The spoken story can be stopped at any time using the appropriate switch on the back of the book
- A prestigious edition, the ideal gift for children between 3 and 8 years old
- A beautiful fairy tale, the story of a monkey who turns his unhappy physical appearance into an opportunity to embark on a fantastic adventure, meet nice friends and find new reasons for living
- A book that involves and fascinates young "readers", setting their imagination in motion