This series of books dedicated to nature accompanies the little ones to discover many different environments in a fun and stimulating way: the two new titles offered lead them to discover the prehistoric and underwater worlds. Each contains 8 pop up scenarios, created on various levels to give a sense of perspective, with a surprising three-dimensional effect. The illustrations project children into fantastic worlds, the texts invite them to delve deeper into the various topics, providing unexpected and curious news, while the horizontal format makes the subjects even more spectacular.
Reasons of interest:
- An exciting adventure to discover fish and the colorful underwater world
- In each volume, 8 spectacular 3D reconstructions with cheerful and colorful illustrations
- Simple but engaging texts, suitable for children and full of curious and captivating news
- 8 double open pages with 8 pop ups, open size 25.8 × 36.6 cm
- 4 color print on cardboard
ISBN 978 2 88935 479 5