An unmissable book with 8 models created or revisited by great masters, accompanied by diagrams, instructions and a QR Code for each origami with which to access the video tutorials.
A funny whale, a fearsome shark and other marine subjects are the protagonists of Origami of the Sea. The volume contains 200 colorful sheets of high quality origami paper, with many different patterns and a wide choice of solid colours: by detaching the sheets one by one, you can indulge yourself by playing with the most imaginative combinations of shapes and colors , to discover how much fun the art of origami is! Video tutorial of each model via link and QR Code.
Reasons of interest:
- Two colorful collections of origami, one with a marine theme and the other with Japanese-inspired subjects.
- Each volume contains 8 models signed by famous Italian and foreign origamists.
- For each model, detailed instructions, diagrams and a QR Code with which to access the video tutorial, which can also be downloaded via link to the NuiNui website via computer or using your smartphone or tablet.
- 200 sheets of patterned and plain colored paper to be removed one by one, without compromising the integrity of the book.
- Excellent value for money.
- Size: 17.8 x 17.8 cm
- 264 pages
- 4 color printing