Planet Sea is an atlas designed especially for children, illustrated in a playful way but with rigorous content, which teaches them to know and love the incredible heritage made up of the seas and oceans of the world.
The large maps dedicated to the various macro zones contain thousands of drawings, with reproductions of the most important species illustrated by a marine biology expert: each drawing corresponds to a caption and, to complement each section, simple but informative texts highlight the salient aspects of the various areas.
Suggestive reconstructions of some of the world's seabeds allow young readers to take a fascinating journey into the depths of the sea, while a series of QR Codes and links to dozens of selected videos on YouTube direct them to directly view the most important contents, transporting them to extraordinary places and allowing them to see various animal species in action or admire submerged wrecks. They will thus be able to immerse themselves in the abyss but also move between ports and lighthouses, lush coasts and singular boats, myths and legends of the populations of the sea.
Lots of exciting maps and videos to discover the seas and oceans of the world.
Reasons of interest:
- High visual impact, with thousands of lively and colorful drawings dedicated to various marine species.
- Great accuracy of visual and textual information, to learn everything about waves and tides, currents and ocean ridges.
- Meticulous and curious illustrations that capture the child's attention, accentuating the playful functionality of the work.
- Reproductions of great immediacy, with an abundance of details that literally invite you to immerse yourself in the large maps.
- Further in-depth opportunities provided by the videos recommended for the various subjects.
- Link to download and print all maps.
- Size: 28.5 × 36.1 cm
- 136 pages
- 4 color printing