After the great success of the first collection, here is a new box set with 20 fun origami pieces, a book with detailed instructions that teaches children how to fold them and 100 giant format (30 x 30 cm), colored and colored illustrated cards.
Thanks to the diagrams and video tutorials, it will be easy to create colorful models of large dimensions and varied subjects, from bookmarks with the most original shapes to animals and toys up to cheerful finger puppets: a fantastic journey into the world of fantasy that it will capture the attention of the little ones, stimulating their curiosity and creativity.
The origami papers provided have fold lines that help children make origami easily, and the coloring sheets allow them to personalize them further. Each model is accompanied by simple and clear diagrams with detailed instructions and a QR Code and a link to access the video tutorial with the entire folding process. The illustrated papers provided can also be downloaded via link or QR Code and reproduced endlessly on your home printer to create fantastic origami!
Inside the box there are 100 large format illustrated sheets.
Reasons of interest:
- An educational book that stimulates the imagination of the little ones, with 20 easy and fun large origami pieces.
- Models accompanied by video tutorials, diagrams and detailed instructions created by a famous origamist, specialized in teaching this discipline to children.
- Box containing 100 illustrated sheets of large format, colored and colored origami paper.
- For each model, a link from which to download also via QR Code - the illustrated sheet to print as you wish.
- A fun game to bring adults closer to the little ones and have fun creating cute origami together.
Box: 32 × 32 CM Containing:
- An 80 page book
- Size: 30 × 30 CM
- 4 color printing
- 100 sheets of origami paper
- Size: 30 × 30 CM
- ISBN 978-2-88935-243-2