An extraordinary 3D book with magnificent pop ups reproducing the most important monuments of the city: Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica and Palazzo Ducale.
Suggestive aerial and artistic images, exhaustive texts and a very useful chronology reveal all the enchantment and magic of Venice: its history spanning over 1500 years and the pride of its past as a great maritime power, its masterpieces and astonishing architecture on the water, but also the secret beauty of certain tiny streets or more hidden bridges. Seen from above in the beautiful aerial images that accompany the volume, Venice seems to float in its dazzling beauty like an enormous fish suspended on the glittering waters of the lagoon. This labyrinth of calli, campi and campielli is a treasure chest without equal, where even the smallest building can house works of inestimable value, many of which are illustrated in this book.
Venice in 3D: architecture, art, history!
Reasons of interest:
- To appreciate all the best of this masterpiece city and its most representative monuments in 3D.
- Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace magnificently reconstructed in 3 incredible pop ups!
- Window openings for every double page spread, fine art images, data sheets, compelling text, and stunning aerial photography.
- Size: 23.5 × 26.6 cm
- 6 double pages open with 3 pop ups
- Open format 56 × 26 cm horizontal
- 1 window opening of 11 cm
- For each double page
- 4 color print on cardboard
- ISBN 978 2 88935 390 3